New Patient Paperwork
Please click the appropriate New Patient Paperwork link below. Make sure you have at least 15 minutes to answer all the questions. Your information will be submitted securely to the doctor.
New Patient Fees
After the Consultation, if the Doctor recommends a New Patient Examination, the estimated costs are as follows:
Most New Patient Exams Cost: $90
If the Doctor of Chiropractic determines you need an x-ray of an area or multiple areas of your spine, the following costs apply:
- 2-3 views of the Neck: $90
- 2-3 Views of the Mid-Back: $90
- 2-3 Views of the Low-Back: $90
- You will be presented any estimated fees in writing that the doctor determines that you need, BEFORE anything that costs money is performed.
Chiropractic Adjustment Cost: $55
- Medicare Adjustment Cost changes each year and has historically been lower than the standard Chiropractic Adjustment Cost.
Re-Examination Cost: $60